The APAC Blockchain Conference 2019 taking place 22-23 July at UNSW Roundhouse in Sydney, is where the people who are serious about developing Blockchain technology in the Asia-Pacific region meet.
Developed in partnership with the Australian Digital Association (ADCA), this year the event will bring together the most forward-thinking enterprises, innovative start-ups, and regulatory leaders from throughout the region.
Last year’s conference brought together over 500 attendees from over 250 companies and the 3rd edition will focus on real-world examples, practical use cases and “how to” leverage this technology to create value.
Why you need to be at APAC Blockchain 2019:
• Be part of the largest, most established Blockchain event in Australia
• Meet the companies and individuals making waves, in an interactive and inspiring setup
• Join in the inaugural Australian Blockchain Innovation Awards and celebrate leading projects and individuals
• Learn from start-ups, scale-ups, enterprise and government sharing case studies from across the region
• Choose the content most relevant to you from 6 streams: payments and digital identity, transforming government, advanced
• Blockchain coding tech, supply chain management, using Blockchain for social good & cryptofinance