Now in it’s 2nd year, Blockchain Summit Singapore is the leading blockchain for business event in Asia.
Connecting industry leaders, business decision makers and tech innovators, Blockchain Summit Singapore is a 1 day conference and exhibition dedicated to the business of blockchain and distributed ledger technology (DLT).
Based on unrivalled content, visionary speakers and exceptional networking opportunities, Blockchain Summit singapore is a must-attend event to understand the challenges and opportunities of our blockchain future.
• Asia’s leading Blockchain for Business event – fact! Compare our programme with any of our competitors and we are supremely confident in the quality of speakers, agenda and partners contributing to it.
• Hear from 80 industry leading speakers with keynote presentations and panel debates
• More “real-world” case studies from companies who have started their Blockchain journeys.
• A conference programme designed to offer learning and insight as well as discussion with some of the industry’s leading minds.
• Meet more of the industries leading tech visionaries with previous partners including Oracle, IBM, Microsoft, Cognizant, Cisco, EY, ConsenSys, KPMG, Accenture, Dell and many more.
• An interactive programme with meet the speaker, roundtable discussions and exhibitor demo talk.
The Blockchain Summit Difference
In a hugely competitive market, why choose Blockchain Summit as an event to attend in 2019?
1. Hear from visionary speakers in an environment designed for learning. Comfortable seating away from a busy exhibition floor to allow you to hear the finer details of each and every presentation made.
2. An audience of business decision makers – connect with and learn from those around you. Our strict registration criteria allows us to build an event around a far superior audience level to the vast majority of our competition.
3. We believe in audience quality over numbers of attendees. We are yet to find anyone who can meet all 1,000 of our attendees! So ensuring each interaction onsite is a valuable one becomes key. With regret, we therefore don’t allow students, recruiters or other event companies to attend.
4. An event committed to putting the delegate experience at its centre. From lanyard and badge design to our approach to networking and introductions.
5. Now in its 2nd year, with leading events established in Hong Kong, London, Frankfurt and Dubai – our hugely experienced team know all about Blockchain and the audience we serve.
20th August 2019
Suntec Singapore Convention and Exhibition Centre, Level 3
1 Raffles Boulevard
0830 – 1700
Source: Blockchain Summit